In an effort to save on gifts ahead of the holidays, the average spend on Black Friday is expected to increase between 3-22% compared to 2022, according to a new survey.
- With consumers beginning their holiday shopping, shipping prices are playing a key role.
- Shoppers no longer need to be a Prime member to order grocery delivery from Amazon Fresh — or Whole Foods in the near future.
- The emergence of October sales extravganzas such as Amazon Prime Big Deal Days drove e-commerce for the month to new heights.
- Nov 03The Rolling Stones, Mars, and Unilever all demonstrate that selling items directly to consumers isn’t only an activity for traditional retailers.
- Oct 27Innovative solutions often seem scary, but once they’re brought into the light of day their true value is revealed.
- Nov 08Spencer Shute, principal consultant at Proxima, details the potential upcoming holiday supply chain challenges in our latest Expert Viewpoints blog.
- Nov 02Black Friday and Cyber Monday are high-stakes shopping holidays for retailers and consumer goods (CG) companies.